The Inner Adventure that can change your Life
with: Adhiraj und Pushan
Freitag, 16. November 2018, 18:00 Uhr - Sonntag, 18. November 2018
THE ART OF BREATH -
RECONNECTING (BACK) TO THE BODY AND SOUL
FIVE INDEPENDENT AND INTERCONNECTED SEMINARS
TO UNCOVER YOUR FULL POTENTIAL OF LIFE.
In this experiential bioenergetic journey of 5 different events you will have the opportunity to explore the body and mind through specific processes disigned to uncover your vital energy, your authentic being and connect you to your truth.
You will experience
• Diamond breath techniques that will help you to release old tensions and open up to a new life
• Receive the healing support from a group of people in a safe space
• Explore different energies and emotions through playfullness and roll play
• Learn bioenergetics, body oriented technics and exercises that can support you in day to day life by making you more centred and grounded
• Discover the benefits of conscious movement and dance that expand your expression and celebration of life.
• Explore different active meditations from different traditions such us Buddhist, Sufí,Tibetan, Taoism, Tantra
Friday from 1800 - 2100
From mind to body Stress release, breath and Bioenergétics
In this journey we will explore and get new resources to come back to your body and to your innate meditative stage.
We have forgoten the language of our body, we have given our power to the mind and we run in our life out of stress, depression, anxiety and other overwhelming emotions.
Modern life is often very mind oriented leading us to disconnect from our body. Through the mind we think how life is, instead of living our life with presence and totality.
When we open again to our body, when we renew the aliveness and reconnect with the natural flow of energy that moves from the sacrum to the crown, we can experience again the joy, the vitality, the vigor, pleasure, creativity that are our real nature.
Saturday from 10 to 13:30 and from 3:30 to 7
BREATHING INTO LIFE RECONNECTING WITH VITALITY AND PLAYFULLNESS
Once we have moved from mind to body we are ready to open up to the natural flow of life energy and breathe into a new life!
This one day journey will aim to explore different emotions and feelings in a safe environment, with full support and acceptance.
Through a playful bioenergetic process you will discover what is in the way to get fully in contact with your life energy and with the changing waves it has.
You will have the opportunity to:
• Open to the natural wave of your breath that goes up and down from the sacrum to the crown in a constant flow.
• Activating the different segment or chakras accessing to the qualities that correspond to each of them
• Accessing to deeper pulsating layers of your energy allowing you to renewand rest into a deep relaxation that open the doors to fall in Meditation
• Moving from isolation to connection, from pain to pleasure, from fear to love.
Celebrating myself and life as it is.
THE DANCE OF THE POLARITIES
Dragon meets Tiger
We will explore the qualities of our inner animal in a safe space, giving full expression of our energy potential in a playful and connected way. This amazing, powerful, sexy and juicy energy that has roots in our pelvic floor is the foundation of our life energy (sexual energy), and is the very foundation of our journey of inner transformation. We are ready to explore the polarities of the different energies that we explore by opening and activating different segments of the body and the chakras. Energy expresses itself into yin and yan, male and female. Out of this friction life happens. Bringing awareness into the dance of pollarities offers the possibility to experience more flow and relaxation in our day to day life. Once this energy is awaken it starts flowing upwards and has the potential to become sensuality, compassion, creativity, intuition and MEDITATION.
Sunday from 16:00 to 18:30
Breathing into the qualities of the Heart
In this Diamond Breath event you will explore the dimensions of your breath that open and reveal the connection to others and open the energy flow into your heart. We often learn to repress and put an armour of protection around our heart, limiting our true feelings and our breath. Our heart wants to breathe once again in freedom and love.
Once we had moved from our hará centre to our heart the inner meeting can be integrated.